06 Jun Tour Mill Road
The Cambridge Food and Wine Society are happy to present in conjunction with the Cambridge Food Tour their take on the famous French cycle race, but there will be no need to take your bike. We will tour by foot!
The Big Depart
A refreshing drink inspired by the colours of the famous French cycle race.
Challenge your taste buds.
Learn to feast.
Think outside the box.
Now we have passed the red kite, it’s time to party!
I’m sorry we have to disappoint you here as we like to keep a few surprises in stock, but you can look forward to a delicious variety of food of which this vibrant part of Cambridge is well known for.
- 12 July 2014
- The Big Depart is at 6.30pm
- Between every stage, we have surprises in stock
- Limited tickets available. Book early to avoid disappointment
- £ 27 p.p.
- Members of the Cambridge Food and Wine Society only
- Includes all food and drink ( excluding after party)
- Vegetarian options available
- Please inform us of dietary requirements
Do you like the sound of this?
This tour on the 12th of July is a sponsored event only for the members of the Cambridge Food and Wine Society. If you like the sound of this and would like us to organise a similar tour to this one, then we can create something like this for you from £ 55 p.p.
- Includes apéritif, starter, main course, cheese, wine, English tipples and a few more surprises
- Food walking tour
- Minimum numbers of 10